It took me forever to post about this, but I wanted to share some highlights. Above is the first day, we played at Vivian Park. The kids had so much fun with their cousins. Some of my favorite memories of growing up are one with cousins, I'm glad we have a big family so that the tradition can continue.
The eating contest as part of the family Olympics. Samantha took first place in this for the 3-5 year old age group. What a girl!
Go Tom go! His team won first place in the "ball on the spoon" race. They won 2nd place overall for all the events.
Our two-legged team. It was supposed to be several tied together but this family takes their annual Olympics seriously! No one wanted to be weighed down by a three-year old and pregnant lady. The jokes on them-we got 2nd place.
The women's craft. A cute backstitch embroidery project complete with frame. So cute! I spent most of my free time working on it-as did all the other girls.
The reason for it all: Tom's grandparents. Thanks for making it possible.
*Picture at top taken by fabulous photographer Spencer. Thanks for all your hard work.





2 comments:
Cool pics of Grandma and Grandpa...it's so amazing to see them when they were young.
I wish our family reunions were that organized.
Everyone is going to Utah. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I saw everyone's pictures. I used to live across the street from Seven Peaks (Belmont).
Post a Comment