Eliza is two! I can't get enough of this girl, really. She is the typical laid-back, easy-going third child. She is so fun! It was hard having her so close to Tommy but now I really love how close in age they are and how much fun they have together.
Her birthday was extremely low-key. In fact, we didn't even celebrate on her birthday because I had church responsibilities and Tom ended up having to work until really late that evening. She didn't care or notice. She got cake and presents the next day and loved it. She has been bringing me candles every day and asking me to sing her happy birthday. So cute!




And now a tribute in pictures to my little Eliza Delee:













3 comments:
When her hair is down she looks so much like Samantha, but with her hair pulled back, I realize now that she looks like Tommy. So cute!
awww how fun!
I love little Eliza so much! I am so blessed to have four beautiful grand-children! Happy birthday to her, and she'll get a stupid little gift when your box comes...something better later...love, Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment