One of my favorite parts of leaving Arizona and taking off for huge amounts of time in the summer is that it is cool and other places are much more green! I love Utah summers because of the mild nights and general weather. We enjoyed our time there immensely. Here are a few pictures of things we did in between the two tail ends of family reunions.
My family was up there before my mom's family reunion so I got to see them even though I was in the wrong state for it. Here we are at Bridal Veil falls in Provo Canyon. We had fun splashing in the water.


My mom took us to this fun place called Pirate Island in Orem. It's like a slightly more upscale Chuck E. Cheeses.

Look at my mean sister abusing me with that pirate sword.

Argh and ahoy mateys.

Maria (Tom's sister) and her family were up there as well. I got to meet sweet, darling little Juliet who was just 1 month old. They had her blessing day while we were there.

Generally my kids just had the time of their lives with their cousins.

Other things not pictured were lots of eating, lots of shopping, sewing (even me!), Parade of Homes and oh yeah-getting the stomach flu first things upon arriving (I blame the church nursery) and passing it around to absolutely everyone we came in contact with. I'm sure they were really pleased with us!


1 comment:
gotta love hangin' with cousins! :)
Post a Comment