This is the last Utah blog post I swear!
By the time the last leg of our journey rolled around (my family reunion on my mom's side) I guess I was pictured out because I didn't take very many at all. I must have been having too much fun! The reunion included:
Swimming
Hiking
Eating
Catching up with all my cousins who I really enjoy
Crafts
Karaoke
A Talent show
Get to know you games
A Jump House
General Fun
My sisters (minus poor Olivia, as if the child wasn't left out of enough sister pictures)

The Martha and Dan (my parents) segment of the reunion
I may or may not have gotten in a whip cream fight with my sister. But Tom definitely started it and no matter what anyone else says I was obviously the winner. I hate this picture but how could I not share photographic evidence.

The talent show: This is my kids singing (badly) rubber ducky. We had to leave right after, a day early, because Samantha was starting school on Monday, so we need to travel all the next day. It was so fun to see people I hadn't seen in years.

1 comment:
I am LOVING the updates. :) I love vacation photos and love that you go to experience them live. :) We had such a dearth of posts from you these last few months, keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment