In what is starting to become a family tradition we spent our 4th of July in Utah. We arrived on Friday (late at night) and woke up (late) for the festivities. It was fun, we kicked back and got ready for the big picnic with Tom's dad's side. We went to a park, played frisbee and volleyball, ate a ton and the kids ran around with their cousins. I LOVE family events. Later we didn't watch any big fireworks but we had the annual cul-de-sac of fire. Margaret and Christopher have gotten really good after years of improving and they put on quite a show for their many neices and nephews. Tommy, who I thought would love the fireworks, just snuggled up to me more and more each time there was a loud crack or explosion. Maybe next year? Here are a couple of pictures.
Monday, July 6, 2009
The Land of the Free, the Home of the Brave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I just missed you in Utah! Cute family pictures. I'm glad you had a great time.
Oh those cute fourth of July kids! I liked all the pictures, dorky or not!
Olivia wore such a cute fourth of July outfit and we never took a picture. Looks like a great trip! Glad you FINALLY got there, and hope the return trip is l,000 per cent better!
Love, Mom (Gwama)
Post a Comment