Friday, August 22, 2008

A Happy, Happy Birthday from me to you

Happy Birthday to such a wonderful friend! We miss you. Here are some of our together pictures. Man-there could have been a bazillion more if it it was of kids together rather than the two of us.

3 comments:

Lanae said...

Emily!! Do you remember me, Lanae?? :) I found your blog through Krystal!! I have one too! I would love to subscribe to your blog so can i see how you and your family are doing! I hear you are having baby #3 pretty soon!! Congrats!! I have 2 children... you can check it out on my blog!!! I hope to hear back from you!! :)

Talk to you soon and take care,

~*~Lanae~*~

Delee said...

Thank-you for all your wonderful birthday wishes! I miss you so much and tell Samantha that Jaxson loved the picture she colored for him, he was so excited. I'll call you soon!

Krystal said...

Hi girlie!
Doing anything super fun for Labor Day?
Paul and I are both working. oh well... money makes the world go round I guess. hee hee!
Talk to you soon!
-Krystal